Four Seasons Private Residences Las Vegas
As I’ve been talking about for quite some time, the Four Seasons Private Residences Las Vegas are going to offer a one-of-a-kind living experience. Formerly known as Pinnacle Residences, this project is the first of its kind of the state. Why is that? Not only is it the Four Seasons, it’s located in the guard-gated master-planned community of MacDonald Highlands. This is a big deal. And it makes this project one that I am the moist excited for since the days of the Waldorf Astoria, One Queensridge Place, and the original Turnberry Place.
Reservation Deposit (refundable)
The reservation deposit schedule for the Four Seasons Private Residences Las Vegas goes as follows:
- 2-Bedroom – $10,000
- 3-Bedroom – $20,000
- 4-Bedroom – $30,000
- Junior Penthouse – $50,000
- Penthouse – $100,000
What Happens After Deposit
After you put down your refundable deposit, the next stage is hard contract. At this point you will not only pick out your unit, you will have to put down 25% of the purchase price. This money will go HARD and is NON REFUNDABLE. The 25% is less whatever amount you paid for reservation. The remaining 75% will be due at close of escrow.
What If You Don’t Close?
You would lose your hard-contract deposit. And this is where a Las Vegas real estate broker like me comes in very handy. Rather than you walking into the developer alone (and getting their BIASED opinion), in the state of Nevada you have a legal right to avoid what is called Dual Agency. Basically, there is not much benefit (if any) going directly to the developer. I could, in fact, put on a 10-hour debate on all the advantages of NOT going direct to the developer.
Would You Like To Learn More?
At Luxe Vegas Lifestyles, we really LOVE this project. It offers suburban vertical living and a social atmosphere. The residence boasts a variety of luxurious amenities including:
- 24-hour concierge service
- Chef service and private dining room
- Resident wine cellar and lounge with Strip views
- Valet and security
- Event lawn and multi-level pool with Strip views
- Room service
- State-of-the-art gym and spa
- Fitness lounge and golf simulator
- Pet Spa
If you’d like to get on the interest list and/or discuss pricing please feel free to contact me on my Four Seasons Private Residence Las Vegas page here. Also, if you like the effort I put into this blog (after 30+ years in the biz) then I invite you to put me in your corner. I will help you achieve INCREIBLE opportunities in Las Vegas and Henderson. All done the RIGHT way.
Thank you for reading LUXE BLOG. I look forward to bringing you TONS more HELPFUL content in 2023.