Just Win Baby
When the Raiders moved to Vegas, I was excited. And while I love Derek Carr (good guy), it was time for change at the QB position. Recently, the Raiders signed Jimmy Garoppolo to Raider Nation. This is quite exciting. Jimmy has a proven track record. Plus, he looks good in the Silver & Black.
Quick Overview Of Jimmy Garoppolo’s Career
- Backed up Tom Brady for three seasons in New England
- 31 years old
- Played six seasons with the San Francisco 49ers
- Career record of 40-17 as a starter
- Threw for 2,437 yards, 16 touchdowns, and four interceptions last season
Jimmy has an impressive track record. Can he usher in new era of success for our beloved team? I believe so. As the saying goes, “Commitment to Excellence” is the Raider way. And with the addition of Davante Adams to our roster, we can all envision many touchdowns next year. Why? Because Jimmy is a proven winner.
What To Expect In The Upcoming Season
- A renewed sense of energy and optimism among the Raider Nation
- A dynamic duo in Jimmy Garoppolo and Davante Adams
- Exciting offensive plays and hard-fought victories
- A memorable season for both the team and the fans
About Allegiant Stadium
Have you ever been to a game at Allegiant Stadium? It’s incredible. We’re talking state-of-the-art just like you’d expect in Vegas. Games are loud and fun.
- Opened in July 2020
- Cost of construction: $1.9 billion
- Capacity: 65,000 seats, expandable to 72,000 for special events
- Home to the Las Vegas Raiders (NFL) and UNLV Rebels football team (NCAA)
- Features a translucent roof and retractable field
- 128 luxury suites and over 8,000 club seats
- Has a 345-foot-long video board, one of the largest in professional sports
Next Year Is For Al Davis
I encourage all my fellow Las Vegans and the Raider Nation to join me in welcoming Jimmy Garoppolo to our city. Together, we’ll celebrate the victories and embrace the challenges, as we strive for greatness on and off the field. And Jimmy, if you ever need help finding the perfect luxury home in Las Vegas? You know who to call.
What Do You Think?
Are you excited about Jimmy Garoppolo joining the Raiders? I know many people are upset how things were handled. Footballs is a business. One thing is for certain, Josh McDaniels and Dave Ziegler have a TOUGH crowd to please. We are tired of losing. Looking back to the days of Marcus Allen, Howie Long, and Bo Jackson, we want to win. Let’s hope this is our year. Like I said, we owe a good season to Al Davis.
Also Read: Why Are Californians Moving To Las Vegas?